Why work alone when you can work together?
Welcome to Coworking in Ireland
Use this site to help you find a great place to work: share office space, resources and ideas. Be part of a great community and an extended, worldwide, family.
Who is Coworking for?
Coworking is for anyone who works alone: e.g. startups, remote employees and freelancers. Starting a business in your back bedroom seems attractive at first, but isolation and distraction soon pushes people to look for a space outside the home. The trouble is that these can be expensive and often just as isolating. Coworking spaces are communities of people, lust like these, who work in the same space and love it.
What is coworking?
When you enter a coworking space you join a community of great people. They share the same space, sometimes they collaborate on projects, they support each other and socialise. It's a way of working that has become very popular in the last decade and is still growing in popularity.
Coworking is a great way to work.
The European Coworking Conference2107 - Croke Park, Dublin
Dublin was host to the 7th European Coworking Conference in November 2017. Previous host cities include, Paris, Berlin, Lisbon, Milan, Brussels and Barcelona. The conference was supported by Dublin City Council Local Enterprise Office and The Dublin Convention Bureau. The 2018 conference will be in Amsterdam. Check it out here.
What does this mean for you?
- Achieve more than you would by yourself
- Sharing energy, ideas and space
- Work, your way
- Available to anyone who needs it
- Manageable cost, shared resources
- Expand your personal and professional networks
- Find people to work with
- Hire and be hired
- Be more creative
- Work in professional environment (get out of your home and your pajamas)
- Work by yourself, but not alone
- Eliminate isolation
- Work/life balance
- Reduce your commute
- Cost efficient
- No utility bills
- Not tied to a lease
- No dealing with service providers and repairs
- Get a professional working routine
- Space expands with your business
- Grow Your business faster
- Find new clients
- Innovation is sparked by chance encounters
- No distractions from family members
- Improved focus
- No temptations from the fridge and TV
- Be more motivated to work
- Work with focussed professionals like you
- Complement your work from home